The E-commerce Retail B2B Excel Financial Model
Are you thinking to start Retail B2B E-Commerce and do not want to consider any expensive Excel Financial Model or hire a Financial Analyst? Then, look no further. Since, we built and maintained this extremely useful E-commerce Retail B2B financial model Excel Template that gives you a highly customized, integrated, and scalable forecast.
The user of the model can quickly change the most important assumptions of external factors influencing the development of your enterprise. Since changes will automatically reflect in all positions of the E-commerce Retail B2B Excel financial model. Therefore, this model’s excel template allows you a quick analysis of different scenarios and will help you adjust your plans depending on the situation.
This E-commerce Retail B2B Excel Financial Model is built with extensive business model research. Since we have researched and taken every factor into account. We researched the type of inputs, expenses, growth rate, and other financial factors.
The model is based on the data collected from the following businesses:
Alibaba, Aliexpress, Amazon
The model will help you
In the following ways:
- Develop Sales Strategy
- Diagnose Issues
- Forecast Cash flows for 5 years
- Calculate Start-Up Cost
- Calculate Utilization of Funds with Sensitivity Analysis
- Control over Business
- Set Goals
- Do Financial and Business Planning
- Create Investor Deck
Financial Model Highlights
- Easy to Update and Dynamic
- Revenue Model
- Commission on Sales, membership, transportation, warehousing, and clearing fees
- Cost Model – Editable Inputs
- Revenue Assumptions
- Income Statement
- Cashflow Analysis
- NPV, IRR, ROI Analysis
- Fixed Assets Register
- Depreciation and Amortization Table
- Startup cost analysis
- Break-even Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
Specially developed for e-Commerce Software
Yes, we created this model, especially for the online E-commerce Retail B2B business. The model includes a versatile and dynamic Excel Template which contains assumptions and projections input for income Statements, Balance sheet, and Cashflows, as well as detailed projections for different cost groups, e.g. salaries, operating expenses, revenues, financial statements, and sensitivity analysis at different prices and discount rates. These detailed projections are logically divided into different Sheets.
Who this is for?
If you are building an online E-commerce Retail B2B company, then you need a detailed financial model Excel Template to understand every financial aspect of your business. And since this financial model is for all online E-commerce Retail B2B businesses it is the best fit for your business. Because this model forecasts a five year period on a monthly and yearly basis.
- This model contains a flexible and easy to use MS-Excel Template with all relevant inputs and charts.
- The right timeline – 60 months of forecasting with 5 yearly summaries.
- Receivable and Payable days – Manual and automated forecasting receivables and payables. Since most E-commerce Retail B2B businesses are based on credit card and credit purchases we have designed the model in such a way that it will accommodate the receivables and payables according to the inputs.
- Expenses – Granular assumptions to rapidly forecast General & Admin, Research & Development, and Capital expenditure expenses as well as analysis of expenses are done in a separate sheet.
- Cohort approach – this financial model is based on the cohort approach that you just need to input assumptions and who can see complete forecasting based on the inputs.
- Detailed KPIs – Full KPIs with dashboards.
- Dashboards – this financial model contains dashboards and visuals that enable to user to quickly understand the complete financial positions of the company.
- Financial statements provide a clear position of the business and specifically, the Income statement shows profitability, whereas the Cash flow statement shows the availability of cash. Then the balance sheet shows a full picture of the business at any given time.
- Sensitivity analysis helps the user to assess the impact of different discount rates.