Online Art Store Excel Financial Model
The Online Art Store Excel Financial Model is highly dynamic and exceptionally adaptable, including all important financial calculations and valuation charts to fulfill business reporting needs and enable the user to make informed business decisions.
Firstly, with this specific Online Art Store excel financial model, you can build a financial plan. Further, you will determine the volume of initial capital investments and working capital requirements needed to finance the project. Therefore, it would be much easier to forecast monthly sales and expenses. Moreover, you can make a 5-year financial projection of your online art supplies store.
Online Art Store Financial Model is handy for startup plans, and current existed businesses. It has a built-in revenue forecast that is based on an advertising budget. Therefore, the customer visits growth rate on your site depends on the linear and seasonal trends. However, like other e-commerce financial models, it also requires financial insights calculations and accounts of reliable and accurate reporting. This Financial Model includes all major types of 60-month period 3-statements financial reports and KPIs reports, as well as additional valuation and Key metrics calculations. This excel template specifically useful for negotiation with investors and operational management. You can adjust the input assumptions independently; then, our template will do all the calculations automatically.
Similar Business Models
Blick Art Material, Jerry’s, and US art Supply
Key Inputs of Online Art Products Excel Financial Model
- Advertising Budget– Input is linked to Sales; the more you spend on the advertisement, the more sales you’ll generate.
- The growth rate of Visitors- at what rate your visitors are coming to your website.
- Rate of Refund – at what rate customers return your sold products.
- Percentage of Converted Repeat Customers – At what percentage of new total customers come to your website repeatedly.
- Average Payable and Receivable days your business is following.
- Cost of Good Sold Percentage of each Product.
- Inventory Days
- Average Price of each product.
- Tax Rate
Key Features of Online Art Store Excel Financial Model
This model excel template contains inputs that, when changed, impact the calculations and, therefore, the changes are applied to all relevant sheets. Since our financial model always has built-in flexibility, it displays different outcomes or final calculations based on changing a few key inputs.
The table allows the user to calculate startup business costs for the first year to easily understand the initial investment amount required from the investors or a bank loan.
Monthly and Yearly Income Statement
The Monthly Income Statement sheet for Online At store Excel Financial Model is perfect for those who require regular reporting and details. Additionally, Income Statement contains all revenue streamlines with gross earnings, net earnings linked with revenue analysis to ensure accurate reporting. We understand every online business’s goal is to profit for that; there must be a mechanism that helps the business owners determine whether they are making profits or otherwise.
Furthermore, the Yearly Income Statement gives you complete insights into revenue and general & administrative expenses. The Yearly Income Statement also contains several graphs, assumptions, ratios, margins, net profit, earnings, cost of services, and profit after tax.
This balance sheet enables you to analyze your position of current assets, fixed assets, liabilities, and equity. This model also allows you to monitor your accounts receivable, accounts payable, accrued expenses, etc. Therefore, this specific e-commerce financial model gives you the perfect space to analyze your key financial balance accounts.
Cash Flow statement
The Cash Flow statement is one of the most important financial statement because each e-commerce business’s main goal is to generate cash flow. This model shows how much business has consolidated money and not enough to attract additional financing. This sheet also contains a dedicated sheet to monitor and analyze your company cash-ins and out. This cash flow statement is based on several key inputs, such as Payable and Receivable Days, yearly income, working capital, long-term debt, net cash, etc. This calculation is then used to compute your net cash flow, beginning and end cash balances. This model is a perfect template for your company’s cash flow management.
The break-even analysis will help you know at a glance the profits generated at the various sales levels. The Break-Even Analysis refers to the point where your total sales contribution refers to fixed cost at zero profit and loss. This Technique is primarily based on marginal costing, which behaves differently at various levels of output activity.
Since the table calculates Return on Investment, Investor’s Future Equity Share, and Cash Burn Rate Analysis, analyzing its performance becomes easy to capture potential investors.
This Diagnostic sheet automatically calculates the data such as the Profitability ratio, Net operating expense ratio to expense, etc., that will provide financial commentary about its financials.
Users and readers respond and process visual graphs better than data. Furthermore, This dashboard provides you a graphical management tool that enables you to track all your relevant financial KPIs, cash flow management and allows you to track expenses, sales, and net revenue in detail to meet the financial objectives of your online business.
Why Should you Buy This Financial Model?
- Consistency and Formatting -This Financial model presented the information in a consistent and well-formatted way, which keeps the financial model’s visual element clean and easy to follow. Also, Names, formulas, and formats are following a consistent convention with a similar color theme.
- Structured Features — All information in the model is linked with each another in a structured format, so the change of the single value will impact all relevant sheets automatically in an organized format.
- Reduce Financial Risk — This Financial model helps your businesses to mitigate financial risks. By following up on the fact that if you do this, then this would happen. With this model, you can know the impact of marketing campaigns, and the cost of entering a market, price variations on the business, and much more.
- Tested — The Financial Models are customed made and have been used by various companies with positive feedback. Hence, it’s a proven solution for all your online art store business financial and operating reporting needs.
- Visually Engaging — This financial model provides you a dynamic dashboard and data visualization tools that are handy and provide a clear depiction of your company’s financial health and performance.
- Support Your Business Decisions — A well-crafted financial model is a key management tool that you can use to make calculated business decisions. The financial model’s output will be used for decision-making and provide a “what if” scenario to manage the operational task.