Oak Business Consultant Terms of Service
By accessing the website at Oak Business Consultant LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, then you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Since applicable copyright and trademark laws protect the contents of this website.
2. Use License
- Permission grants you temporary access to download one copy of the materials (information or Product or Tools or Templates) on Oak Business Consultant LLC website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Oak Business Consultant LLC website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Oak Business Consultant LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Oak Business Consultant LLC website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Since Oak Business Consultant makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Oak Business Consultant LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Oak Business Consultant LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Oak Business Consultant’s website. Even if Oak Business Consultant LLC or an Oak Business Consultant LLC authorized representative was notified orally or in writing about the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Oak Business Consultant LLC website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hence, Oak Business Consultant LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Therefore, Oak Business Consultant LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Oak Business Consultant LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Since Oak Business Consultant LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and will not be held responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Oak Business Consultant LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Oak Business Consultant LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of PHILADELPHIA , US and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Terms and Conditions for Customized Business plan Packages
Acceptance of Terms
The user has to agree on the terms and conditions of the website “By clicking Yes , user agrees to our Terms and conditions and that the user has agreed to Terms and Conditions.
Process to kick off Customise Business Plan Services
Step 1 Project Scope
Oak Business Consultant will send the project scope which will include all details of the project with timelines and deliverables.
Step 2 Questionnaire
A google doc link will be shared with customers. The document contains all relevant questions related to the business plan. Business Plan will not initiate until all questions have been answered.
Term and Conditions
Customer has to agree to terms and conditions of the business plan below;
- Business Plan service will automatically cancels if the customer is non responsive for 10 business days
- Any change after the approval of the client is possible through CEO approval.
- Numbers of Financial Model will be finalised before the Business Plan.
- Customers have to communicate in our official business hours.
- Market Research/Analysis will be based on internet searching.
- A google Doc will be shared with the customer for feedback and comments. Once the content is approved by the client. Oak will design the template.
- Any additional requirements should be discussed in step 1
- Oak business Consultant will give a revision period according to the package.
- Customer has to review the business plan with 10 business days.
- Any change in Business Plan will be done in 72 hours.
Follow up Time
- Clients can contact our experts on a daily basis. However, certain office hours will be allocated to customers for ZOOM meetings.
- Payments terms agreed cannot be changed.
- Payment is non refundable
- 1 hours free consultancy.
Term and termination
The Customer can terminate a Business plan package at any time using the dedicated feature on the Website.
The termination of the Business Plan Package becomes effective once the Oak Business Consultant sends a confirmation email from the IT department, to the email address connected with the Customer’s account. The Client shall not be qualified for a refund of any Business Plan Package Fees paid before the termination date of the Services. The Client shall continue to have access to dedicated cloud files, Services, word files, and other deliverables until the end of the current Subscription Period.
Oak Business Consultant can terminate the services for the following reasons:
- The Customer has not responded for 10 business days.
- The Customer fails to pay any amount due under these terms on the due date for payment;
- The Customer commits a breach of any term and conditions.
- The Customer repeatedly breaches any terms and conditions.
- Unavailability of data by the customer. ( For example, not sharing their milestones, strategy or financial numbers)