The full-time CFO has primary responsibility for managing and running the financial activity, planning, implementation, budgeting, business planning, forecasting and negotiations. The full-time CFO directs a company’s objectives, financial goals, and budgets. If you hire a full-time CFO, he will assess and manage financial risk and oversee the company’s investment of funds. The full-time CFO will also supervise accounting transactions, cash flow management activities, deal with mergers and acquisitions and implement capital-raising strategies to support a business’s expansion.
So What Can A Fulltime CFO Help You With?
- Will provide direction, training and leadership to the current accounting and finance team.
- Will provide strategic recommendations to the directors/president and higher management.
- Manage all finance-related functions.
- Skill development training.
- Provide resources where necessary.
- Business Planning and Budgeting for the company.
- Internal Audit.
- Review and Implement financial policies.
- Prepare accounting process manuals.
- Liaison with all other departments.
- Attend meetings.
- Permanent CFO- Companies who are looking for a permanent CFO can hire.
- Low Cost – In some countries hiring a full time CFO is very costly. You can book our full time CFO to cut costs.
- Expertise – Companies who are looking for qualified expert CFOs.
- Improve your communication – If you are a large enterprise or a company and have consultants, auditors or government officials to deal with, you may find it difficult to communicate and they might not understand you. Here you a full time CFO role is very important. The full time CFO will communicate, helps them to understand your strategy.
- Contracts Management – For a growing business acquiring a loan in different territories is a difficult process. Our full time CFO will keep track of your business obligations and will develop strategies for managing the debt.
Get a Free Quote
Feel Free To Contact Us
Oak Business Consultant
Get this detailed Financial Model today at the most affordable price
By selecting the right model, analyze your industry first and decide under which category you’re business is falling in.
For More Detail, visit our Financial Model Template Shop