The full-time CFO has primary responsibility for managing and running the financial activity, planning, implementation, budgeting, business planning, forecasting and negotiations. The full-time CFO directs a company’s objectives, financial goals, and budgets. If you hire a full-time CFO, he will assess and manage financial risk and oversee the company’s investment of funds. The full-time CFO will also supervise accounting transactions, cash flow management activities, deal with mergers and acquisitions and implement capital-raising strategies to support a business’s expansion.
So What Can A Fulltime CFO Help You With?
- Will provide direction, training and leadership to the current accounting and finance team.
- Will provide strategic recommendations to the directors/president and higher management.
- Manage all finance-related functions.
- Skill development training.
- Provide resources where necessary.
- Business Planning and Budgeting for the company.
- Internal Audit.
- Review and Implement financial policies.
- Prepare accounting process manuals.
- Liaison with all other departments.
- Attend meetings.
- Permanent CFO- Companies who are looking for a permanent CFO can hire.
- Low Cost – In some countries hiring a full time CFO is very costly. You can book our full time CFO to cut costs.
- Expertise – Companies who are looking for qualified expert CFOs.
- Improve your communication – If you are a large enterprise or a company and have consultants, auditors or government officials to deal with, you may find it difficult to communicate and they might not understand you. Here you a full time CFO role is very important. The full time CFO will communicate, helps them to understand your strategy.
- Contracts Management – For a growing business acquiring a loan in different territories is a difficult process. Our full time CFO will keep track of your business obligations and will develop strategies for managing the debt.