Event Management Agency Excel Financial Model
An Event Management Agency Excel Financial Model prepared by Oak Business Consultants includes a complete financial framework to make solid financial plans and projections. This financial Model consists of all relevant financial statements and performance metrics, which enable the user to make sound decisions by considering all operational risk factors.
Oak Business Consultant has developed these templates for event management agencies with a 5-year forecast. It will help you to manage and organize your business efficiently. Using this model will help you maintain focus on marketing activities and managing your customers’ tasks.
Anyone can easily edit our event management business model template with basic knowledge of excel and finance by adding information itself. All metrics will update automatically once you make adjustments in the input sheet. Here you will find all the necessary financial and valuation reports, including Cash flow, Breakeven, Startup Cost plan, Balance sheet, and Net income statements, etc. A high-quality financial model for an agency makes it possible to foresee a profit for the future to come, enabling an owner to make wise decisions.
Similar Business Model
Bumble Event, Charlotte Elise Event, and The Admirable Crichton
Key Inputs of Event Management Agency Excel Financial Model
- The growth rate of Customer- at what rate your customers are growing monthly.
- Inventory Ratio- it will allow the model to evaluate your business estimated inventory amount on hand.
- Average Price of each service category along with its average allocation percentage.
- Tax Rate
- Payable & Receivable Days inputs enable the model to calculate Account Receivable and Accounts Payables in the balance sheet.
- Operating Expense: Enter all appropriate operating expense amount to calculate OPEX.
- Enter the percentage of Cost of Good Service of each service category separately.
Key Features of the Event Management Agency Excel Financial Model
We linked all relevant statements to this Input Sheet. When any changes are made in this sheet, changes are automatically applied to all sheets. This financial model always built-in flexibility to display different outcomes or final calculations based on this sheet’s changes. For example, this sheet’s growth rate is linked with revenue analysis and Income statements to apply all relevant fields’ growth effect.
Startup costs summary is the expenses incurred while establishing a new business. This sheet lets you and your investors analyze all the capital investment requirements to start your business. Further, it helps the business present a snapshot of the company to prospective investors and raises capital.
Monthly & Yearly Income Statement
The monthly Income Statement sheet of the Event Management Excel Financial Model is perfect for those who require regular reporting and details. Additionally, Income Statement contains all revenue streamlines with gross earnings, net earnings linked with revenue analysis to ensure accurate reporting. We understand every business’s goal is to profit for that; there must be a mechanism that helps the business owners determine whether they are making profits or otherwise.
Furthermore, the Yearly Income Statement gives you complete insights from revenue to general & administrative expenses and net profit yearly. The content of the Yearly Income Statement is Total Yearly Revenue, Cost of Service, Gross profit margin, General and Administrative Expense, Tax Expense, and Net Profit.
This balance sheet enables you to analyze your position of current assets, fixed assets, liabilities, and equity. This model also allows you to monitor your accounts receivable, accounts payable, accrued expenses, etc. Therefore, this financial model gives you the perfect space to analyze your key financial balance accounts.
The Cash Flow statement is one of the most important financial statement because each business’s main goal is to generate cash flow. This shows how much business has consolidated money and how much is not enough to attract additional financing. This sheet also contains a dedicated sheet to monitor and analyze your company cash-ins and out. This cash flow statement is based on several key inputs, such as Payable and Receivable Days, yearly income, working capital, long-term debt, net cash, etc. This model is a perfect template for modeling your cash flow analysis.
The break-even analysis will help you know at a glance the profits generated at the various sales levels. The Break-Even Analysis refers to the point where your total sales contribution refers to fixed cost at zero profit and loss. This Technique is primarily based on marginal costing, which behaves differently at various output activity levels.
Since the table calculates Return on Investment, Investor’s Future Equity Share, and Cash Burn Rate Analysis, analyzing its performance becomes easy to capture potential investors. By using this model, you’ll get a clearer understanding of what your business is worth. Therefore, you can take steps to increase your event management business’s value before a potential sale.
This Diagnostic sheet automatically calculates the data such as the Profitability ratio, Net operating expense ratio to expense, etc., that will provide financial commentary about its financials.
Users and readers respond and process visual graphs better than data. Furthermore, This dashboard provides you a visualization tool that enables you to track all your relevant financial KPIs, improve cash management, track expenses, sales, and net revenue in detail to meet and outperform your online financial objectives business.
How is Event Management Agency Excel Financial Model Beneficial for you?
- Well-Formatted & Presented: All core 3-financial statements (income statement, cash flow, and Balance Sheet) are accurately presented and connected with the input and formatted in a well-structured way. Also, it follows a particular color theme, which is consistent in all sheets.
- Investor’s Friendly: All related investor metrics are included; therefore, investors will appreciate the full transparency on an Event Management financial model while considering to invest in your business.
- Clear Integration: Integrated and connected everything from assumptions to all financial statements and Performance KPIs in a well-structured and deal-proven way.
- Data Visualization Tool: It provides data visualization graphs that clearly depict your company’s financial health, so you can easily track your company’s performance.
- Tested — The Event Management Agency Financial Model is custom made and has been used by various companies with positive feedback. Hence, it’s a proven solution for your event management agency’s business financial and operating reporting needs.