The Online Food Delivery Financial Model is built with extensive business model research. Since we have researched and taken every factor into account. We researched the type of inputs, expenses, growth rate, and other financial factors. So, the model is based on the data collected from the following businesses: Food Panda, Toss down
The Financial Model will help you in the following ways:
- Develop Sales Strategy
- Diagnose Issues
- Forecast Cash flows for 5 years
- Calculate Start-Up Cost
- Calculate Utilization of Funds with Sensitivity Analysis
- Control over Business
- Set Goals
- Do Financial and Business
- Create Investor Deck
Financial Model Highlights
- Cost Model – Editable Inputs
- Revenue Model
- Sales forecast, Sales Performance Analysis
- Revenue Assumptions
- Income Statement
- Cashflow Analysis
- Fixed Assets Detail
- Depreciation and Amortization Table
- Startup cost analysis
- Break-even Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
What makes this model a great buy?
The Online Food Delivery Business Financial Model made by Oak Business Consultant comes with similar inputs like other business. However, it is important to understand not every online or e-commerce business revenue and other inputs are similar.
The model is based on assumptions since, the Assumptions are entered in the cells for the projection for 5 periods. and, All assumptions can be modified to fit specific key drivers of the business to see their impact on the Financial Statement.
Moreover, the Financial Model is flexible and portrays in both design and technique hence, It is highly adaptable for the user in the long run. Therefore, all modifications and scenarios can be changed in any field successfully.
- The right timeline – 60 months of forecasting with 5 yearly summaries.
- Receivable and Payable days – Manual and automated forecasting receivables and payables.
- Expenses – Granular assumptions to rapidly forecast General & Admin, Research & Development, and Capital expenditure expenses as well as analysis of expenses are done in a separate sheet.
- Cohort approach – this financial model is based on the cohort approach so, you just need to input assumptions and who can see complete forecasting based on the inputs.
- Detailed KPIs – Full KPIs with dashboards hence, easily understandable.
- Dashboards – this financial model contains dashboards and visuals that enable to user to quickly understand the complete financial positions of the company.
- Financial statements provide a clear position of the business and specifically, the Income statement shows profitability. On the other hand, the Cash flow statement shows the availability of cash. Then the balance sheet shows a full picture of the business at any given time.
- Sensitivity analysis helps the user to assess the impact of different discount rates since, uses all parameters.