Photographer Excel Financial Model
This Photographer Excel Financial model is exceptionally dynamic. This financial model includes all relevant inputs and assumptions, which you can use in so many different ways while making different business decisions. Oak business Consultant made this financial model with an advanced bottom-up approach, which enables the users to obtain an in-depth understanding of how the economics of a Photography business works.
This Photographer Excel Financial Model generates the 5-years monthly annual 3 statement (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow Statement) financial projection for a startup or existing business. This model also consolidates a discounted cash flow valuation calculation by using the projected Free Cash Flows. The Photographer Excel Financial Model also calculates all the main relevant financial performance ratios and KPIs required by banks and investors to estimate business profitability and liquidity.
With a 5-years financial forecast, this Financial Model will help you manage and organize your business efficiently and very helpful in presenting Business Plan. Using this model, you cannot be distracted by complicated calculations and utilize more of your time in marketing activities and managing your customers’ tasks.
Similar Business Model
Mosca Studio, Shoot Proof, and Mosca Studio
Key Inputs of Photographer Excel Financial Model
- The growth rate of Customer- at what rate your customers are growing monthly.
- Inventory Ratio- it will allow the model to evaluate your business estimated inventory amount on hand.
- Average Price of each photography service category
- Tax Rate
- Payable & Receivable Days inputs enable the model to calculate Account Receivable and Accounts Payables in the balance sheet.
- Operating Expense: Enter all appropriate operating expense amounts to calculate OPEX.
- Enter the percentage of Cost of Good Service of each service category separately.
Key Elements of Photographer Excel Financial Model
This Photographer, Financial Model, contains an input sheet that, when changed, impacts the calculations and, therefore, the changes are applied to all relevant sheets. This financial model contains built-in flexible outcomes linked with various senarios.
Startup Summary provides insight into all those expenses incurred in the first year and before the beginning of the business. This sheet gives you and your investors an analysis of all the investment requirements of a new startup. It helps the business present a snapshot of the company to prospective investors and raise capital.
Monthly & Yearly Income Statement
An income statement (profit and loss statement ) is a management tool used to evaluate the total revenue and expenses of a business in a particular period of time. A result is a number that gives you a rough estimate of your business’s financial health and profitability or loss overview. This model gives you a 5-years detailed monthly and yearly income statement sheet to review the income generation potential. The yearly P&L gives you complete insights into revenue and operating expenses. The yearly P&L content is several graphs, assumptions, ratios, net profit earning, cost of services, and profit after tax.
This balance sheet enables you to determine your position of current assets, fixed assets, liabilities, and equity. This also allows you to monitor your accounts receivable, accounts payable, accrued expenses, etc. Therefore, the Photographer’s financial model gives you the perfect space to analyze your key financial balance accounts.
The Cash Flow statement is one of the most important financial statements because each business’s main goal is to generate cash. So this sheet contains a dedicated sheet to monitor and analyze your company cash-ins and out. By analyzing this sheet, you can make an arrangement of cash at the required time to keep running company operations.
This cash flow statement is based on several key inputs, such as Payable and Receivable Days, yearly income, working capital, long-term debt, net cash, etc.
The break-even analysis sheet will help you know the profits generated at the various sales levels. Since the Break-Even Analysis refers to the point where your total sales contribution matches the fixed costs at zero profit and loss situation. So this Technique is primarily based on marginal costing, which behaves differently at various levels of output activity. Hence this sheet will let you know at what level of sale is your Break-Even point.
Since the table calculates Return on Investment, Investor’s Future Equity Share, and Cash Burn Rate Analysis, analyzing its performance becomes easy to capture potential investors.
This Diagnostic sheet automatically calculates the data. Such as the Profitability ratio, Net operating expense ratio to expense, etc. So this will provide financial commentary about the company’s financials.
Users and readers respond and process visual graphs better than data. Furthermore, This dashboard provides you a graphical management tool. It enables you to track all your relevant financial KPIs, improve cash flow management, and track expenses, sales, and net revenue in detail to meet and outperform the financial objectives of your business.
How is this Photographer Excel Financial Model beneficial to Your Business?
- Mitigate Risk: The financial model can mitigate the financial risk of the company. It will allow users to determine what-if or simulation analysis. The user can predict the outcome of marketing campaigns. So the cost of entering a new market, and the effect of price changes on the industry, among many.
- Provide Financial Assistance: This Financial Model excel template enables you to begin your startup planning with the maximum assistance and least confusion. No composing equations and formulas, no designing and programming, and no need to hire a costly external consultant required.
- Well-Formatted & Presented: All core 3-financial statements (income statement, cash flow, and Balance Sheet) are accurately presented and connected with the input and formatted in a well-structured way. Also, it follows a particular color theme, which is consistent in all sheets.
- Investor’s Friendly: All related investor metrics are included; therefore, investors will appreciate the full transparency in the financial model while considering investing in your business.
- Feasible & Manageable: This financial model is exceptionally adaptable and easy to use by anyone with basic knowledge of Excel and Financial Principle to analyze their business performance.