Special Purpose CFO
For a rapidly growing business, it difficult to handle multiple financial-related projects simultaneously. This adds extra pressure on the higher management’s mind, who may find it increasingly challenging to do justice to all the financial projects due to a serious lack of time.
This limitation in management makes it tough for companies to implement these important special projects. This is where our Special Purpose CFO will step in and work with your company’s existing senior management team, including your directors, and assist in expediting and executing these multiple financial projects with efficiency.
So What Can A Special Purpose CFO Help You With?
- Additional finance resources in your company.
- Will bring 1-3 assistants with him to manage your special tasks.
- Quick and timely reporting.
- Expert opinion.
- Work with your team and ensure quality of work.
- Attend meetings.
- Software Implementation – Some companies find it difficult to implement special software. For example, implementing Oracle Financial Suite. You can book special purpose CFO to ensure the implementation is smooth and all relevant reporting has been done.
- Company Valuation – Many companies require valuation for selling, seeking loan or going public. With lack of expertise, they are not able to properly value their business. Our Special Purpose CFOs are expert in Company valuation and can accurately calculate your business.
- Preparation of reports – You can book our special purpose CFO for Business and Financial Plans, audit reports, financial analysis and reviewing your current financials.