The model is ideal to check how your sales, expenses, and cost will react in case of any uncertainty.
The What and If Analysis
The Sensitivity Analysis Model – Free Excel Template works on what and if analysis to predict the outcome of any specific action under special conditions.
Contents and options
We have made it very simple for the user to understand the model. The free excel model has basically three conditions namely, Best, Base, and Worse Case. All selling price, fixed cost, and other expenses are linked to each case. The user only has to input values from the options select which case they need to check. Selecting any case will change the entire Income Statement and Summaries.
Advantages of having the model.
- The model can add credibility to any financial model
- Allows the user to be flexible with all the boundaries within which to test the sensitivity of variables
- Help Management to make informed decisions.
- Ideal for price control
- All important assumptions included
- Monthly and Yearly forecasting