Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model
Our Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model is perfect for all organic food store business with all relevant charts, inputs, and graphs. This model template helps you make informed principal business and financial decisions based on accurate analysis and reporting.
The Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model designed by Oak Business Consultant allows you to forecast revenue and expenses of a startup or existing business for up to 60 months; additionally, it includes the 3-Financial Statements (Profit and Loss, cash flow, balance sheet) on a monthly and annual basis. And it also includes sales analysis, feasibility matrices, diagnostic tools.
This Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model has all significant tools that are compulsorily required for planning and operating, for instance, Valuation sheet, and KPI ratio, etc. The advantage of this excel template is that you don’t need to have any professional finance knowledge or technical skills. Everyone belongs to any background can work with it.
Similar Business Model
Vitacost, Planet Organic, and Thrive Market
Key Inputs of Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model
- Advertising Budget – Input is linked to Sales, the more you spend on the advertisement, the more sales you’ll generate.
- The growth rate of Visitors- at what rate your visitors are coming to your website.
- Rate of Refund – at what rate your sold products returned by customers.
- Percentage of Converted Repeat Customers – At what percentage of new total customers come to your website repeatedly.
- Average Payable and Receivable days your business is following.
- Cost of Good Sold Percentage of each Product.
- Inventory Days
- Average Price of each product category.
- Tax Rate
- Payable & Receivable Days inputs enable the model to calculate Account Receivable and Accounts Payables in the balance sheet.
Key Features of Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model
This Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model template contains inputs that, when changes impact the calculations and, therefore, the changes are automatically applied to all relevant sheets. This financial model always built-in flexibility to display different outcomes or final calculations based on this sheet’s changes.
This sheet provides you and your investors an analysis of all the investment requirements of a new start-up and helps the business to present a snapshot of the company to prospective investors and help to raise capital.
Monthly & Yearly Income Statement
The monthly Income Statement sheet of this financial model is perfect for those who require regular reporting and details. Additionally, Income Statement contains all revenue streamlines with gross earnings, net earnings linked with revenue analysis to ensure accurate reporting. Furthermore, the Yearly Income Statement gives you complete insights into revenue and general & administrative expenses. The Yearly Income Statement also contains several graphs, assumptions, ratios, margins, net profit, earnings, COS, and profit after tax.
This balance sheet enables you to analyze your position of current assets, fixed assets, liabilities, and equity. This also allows you to monitor your accounts receivable, accounts payable, accrued expenses, etc. Therefore this specific e-commerce store financial model gives you the perfect space to analyze your key financial balance accounts.
The Cash Flow statement is one of the most important financial statement because each e-commerce business’s main goal is to generate cash flow. This shows how much business has consolidated money and how much is not enough to attract additional financing. This sheet also contains a dedicated sheet to monitor and analyze your company cash-ins and out. This cash flow statement is based on several key inputs, such as Payable and Receivable Days, yearly income, working capital, long-term debt, net cash, etc. This calculation is then used to compute your net cash flow, beginning and end cash balances. This is a perfect template for modeling your cash flow analysis.
The break-even analysis will help you know at a glance, the profits generated at the various sales levels. The Break-Even Analysis refers to the point where your total sales contribution refers to fixed cost at zero profit and loss. Therefore, this technique is primarily based on marginal costing, which behaves differently at a variety of levels of output activity.
Since the table calculates Return on Investment, Investor’s Future Equity Share and Cash Burn Rate Analysis. Therefore, analyzing the performance of the company becomes easy to capture potential investors.
This Diagnostic sheet automatically calculates the data such as the Profitability ratio, Net operating expense ratio to expense, etc., that will provide financial commentary about the company’s financials.
The Dash Board of Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model
Users and readers respond and process visual graphs better than data. Furthermore, This dashboard provides you a graphical management tool that enables you to track all your relevant financial KPIs, improve cash management, and allow you to track expenses, sales, and net revenue in detail to meet and outperform the financial objectives of your online business.
Why Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Model Beneficial for you?
There are various reasons behind which make this Financial Model Excel template beneficial. For your business:
- Help you forecast your revenue and business viability, balance Sheet and income statements, vital financial KPIs, cash flow, profit, all presented in graphs and summaries of the financials.
- The Online Organic Food Store Excel Financial Mode uses calculations based on customer Traffic, purchasing customers, and buy assumptions to have an accurate result.
- Build a valuation Forecast for 5 years
- Investor friendly and easy to understand.
- Error-free projections Hence, easy to change
- 5-year expense assumptions
- Schedule for your loan payments.
- Calculate startup expenses.
- Track and organize revenue streams.
- Provide a brief picture of the Sources and utilization of Funds