Online Toy Store Excel Financial Model
This Online Toy Store Excel Financial Model made by an Oak Business Consultant is a perfect tool to estimate the financial feasibility of launching or existing an online toy store. This model will do a 5-years financial forecast typically based on the company’s historical performance and assumptions about the future. It enables you and your investors to analyze and monitor the company’s financial performance to make informed business decisions.
Online Toy Excel Financial Model presents the 5- yeas detailed three financial statements summary ( Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow) and calculates the relevant metrics such as; Free Cash Flows to the Firm, Internal Rate of Return, Discounted Cash Flow, and Break-Even Analysis, etc. Further, you can determine the volume of initial capital investments and working capital requirements needed to finance the project. Therefore, it would be much easier to forecast monthly sales and expenses.
This financial model’s objective is to give you dynamic tools that present an abstract representation of financial decision-making situations. Further, allow evaluating the risks and cost-effectiveness against various input assumptions, determine effective solutions in evaluating financial returns, and understand the impact of constraints to make the most optimal business decisions.
Similar Business Model
Toysrus, Fishpond, and Heartsong, etc.
Key Inputs of Online Toy Stores Excel Financial Model
- Advertising Budget Input is linked to Sales; the more you spend on the advertisement, the more sales you’ll generate.
- The growth rate of Visitors- at what rate your visitors are coming to your website.
- Percentage of Converted Repeat Customers – At what percentage of new total customers come to your website repeatedly.
- Rate of Refund – at what rate customers return your sold products.
- Gateways Variable and Fixed Charges of each transaction
- Average Payable and Receivable days your business is following.
- Cost of Good Sold Percentage of each Product.
- Inventory Days
- Average Price of each product.
- Tax Rate
- Payable & Receivable Days inputs enable the model to calculate Account Receivable and Accounts Payables in the balance sheet.
Key Elements of Online Toy Store Excel Financial Model
This online toy store Excel Financial Model template contains an input sheet that, when changed, impact the calculations and, therefore, the changes are applied to all relevant sheets. This financial model always built-in flexibility to display different final calculation outcomes based on this sheet’s changes.
Startup Summary provides insight into all those expenses incurred in the first year and before the beginning of the business. This sheet gives you and your investors an analysis of all the investment requirements of a new startup. It also helps the business present a snapshot of the company to prospective investors and raise capital.
Monthly & Yearly Income Statement
An income statement (profit and loss statement ) is a management tool used to evaluate the total revenue and expenses of a business in a particular period of time. At the most basic level, the income statement reflects costs that are subtracted from total revenue. So a result is a number that gives you a rough estimate of your business’s financial health and profitability or loss overview.
This model gives you a 5-years detailed monthly and yearly income statement sheet to review the income generation potential. The yearly P&L also gives you complete insights into revenue and operating expenses. The yearly P&L content is several graphs, assumptions, ratios, net profit earning, cost of services, and profit after tax.
This balance sheet enables you to analyze your position of current assets, fixed assets, liabilities, and equity. This also allows you to monitor your accounts receivable, accounts payable, accrued expenses, etc. Therefore this specific online financial model gives you the perfect space to analyze your key financial balance accounts.
The Cash Flow statement is one of the most important financial statements because each business’s main goal is to generate cash flow. This sheet contains a dedicated sheet to monitor and analyze your company cash-ins and out. By analyzing this sheet, you can arrange cash at the required time to keep running company operations.
This cash flow statement is based on several key inputs, such as Payable and Receivable Days, yearly income, working capital, long-term debt, net cash, etc. This calculation is then used to compute your net cash flow, beginning and end cash balances.
The break-even analysis sheet will help you know the profits generated at the various sales levels. The Break-Even Analysis refers to the point where your total sales contribution refers to fixed cost at zero profit and loss. This Technique is primarily based on marginal costing, which behaves differently at various levels of output activity. This sheet will let you know what level of sale your company comes at zero profit and zero loss situation.
Since the table calculates Return on Investment, Investor’s Future Equity Share, and Cash Burn Rate Analysis, analyzing its performance becomes easy to capture potential investors. So the calculated valuation chart aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the Online Toy Store is financially feasible or not.
This Diagnostic sheet automatically calculates the data such as the Profitability ratio, Net operating expense ratio to expense, etc., that will provide financial commentary about its financials.
Users and readers respond and process visual graphs better than data. Furthermore, This dashboard provides you a graphical management tool that enables you to track all your relevant financial KPIs, improve cash flow management, and allow you to track expenses, sales, and net revenue in detail to meet and outperform the financial objectives of your online business.
Why you Should Buy this Financial Model?
- Risk Management — The financial model can mitigate the financial risk of the company. It will also allow users to determine what-if or simulation analysis. The user can predict the outcome of marketing campaigns, the cost of entering a new market, and the effect of price changes on the industry, among many.
- Provide Accurate Valuation — For investment appraisal, we have included NPV also with a discounted rate to accurately determine the worth of the company.
- Tested — This Financial Model is custom made and has been used by various companies with positive feedback. Hence, it’s a proven solution for all your online toy store business financial and operating reporting needs.
- Visually Engaging — This financial model provides you a dynamic dashboard and data visualization tools that are handy and provide a clear depiction of your company’s financial health and performance.
- Support Strategic Decisions — This Financial Model also represents a key tool that enables you and your investors to see the larger picture and make strategic decisions based on up-to-date financial insights.