Our interim CFO ensures strong financial controls and compliance of your business with government contracts. The Interim CFO takes to care of all aspects of the company’s financial cycle, including developing financial forecasts, performing financial and budget analysis, and preparing statutory financial reports for higher management and the Board of Directors. In partnership with the CEO, the Interim CFO works collaboratively with the Business Owner to deliver on the company’s mission and objectives.
So What Can A Interim CFO Help You With?
- Work in conjunction with Financial Controller to ensure proper compliance with accounting standards, books of accounts;
- Ensure the sufficiency of financial controls, timely financial reporting, accurate monthly management reports, budgets, forecasts, and other ad hoc reports as required;
- Provide professional financial analysis of the company;
- Prepares annual financial reports;
- Analyze and report on budgeted Income Statement and Cash Flow;
- Cost-benefit analysis;
- Work in conjunction with the team to ensure accounting transactions are maintained professionally and in such a manner to facilitate ease of external and internal audits;
- Advise the Company Owner and higher management on financial planning, cashflow management and budgeting;
- Serve as the financial management contact; effectively communicate and present financial matters at corporate meetings; and
- Promote a culture of continuous business improvement and high financial performance that values learning and a commitment to quality.
What Benefits Do You Get From Using A Interim CFO?
- Affordable as the job is part-time.
- You can outsource special projects.
- Immediately available.
- Flexible timing.
- Second opinion on your financial reports.
- Improve and train your current financial accountants.
- Immediacy – For some companies, it is hard to find a full-time CFO. Therefore, you can book a part-time Interim CFO to manage your current tasks.
- Flexibility – Some companies want the services of a part-time CFO to provide greater flexibility with the role. Hiring Interim CFO is cost-effective and you can work according to your needs.
- Experience and Exposure – Some sections and cases of finance are quite complicated. For example external audit or any other financial-related tasks. Our Interim CFO has experience and exposure to many finance-related matters and can recommend or provide a solution.
- Preparation of Financial Plan – Some start-ups are looking for Financial advice or plan for their business. You can book our Interim CFO for special tasks.
Get this detailed Financial Model today at the most affordable price
An Oak Business Consultants Provides Various Financial Model Templates; each industry model has unique revenue and input assumptions based on the industry nature and operation requirement. We have dug into almost every industry and have built 100+ models for every specific niche market.
For Example; a website has a general base model for e-commerce business and several other businesses that come under the E-commerce industry like Online Clothing Business and Online Toy Store, etc.
The pre-built financial models are made to help an entrepreneur, by giving them financial projections for their business. These models provide a prebuilt detail and structure to those who have a similar business revenue model as already available on the website. However, if you have a business model which is unique and have several different revenue streams. Therefore, you need Buy Customization Plans financial model services where you can avail of modeling services as per your business nature and operation requirements.
All pre-built models are Comprehensive and dynamic, designed by expert professionals by considering all the elements any business requires while computing the financial feasibility of the business. The financial model template will provide the assistance to compute the startup summary, detailed monthly and yearly profit and loss statement, balance sheet, cash flow Analysis, and Break-Even Output summary. The template also has project evaluation reports and diagnostic sheets which will allow you to determine the company’s performance in a specified period of time. Moreover, a visual representation of these reports is compiled on a dashboard to make a convenient report overview for the user.
The models will be in Microsoft Excel file format, and they are immediately available for download after making the purchase. A model can redownload at any time in the future from the same account.
The optimal way to use the model is to familiarize yourself first with how the model is linked and structured. There are already detailed instructions on howdetailed how to use the description mentioned under each product profile.
Moreover, then start with the input sheet with the most important assumptions, and start filling in the inputs as per your business information which is clearly labeled and formatted in a pink color cell. For Example; If your region tax rate is 25% so fill it under the tax field, which is already highlighted so then a model will automatically compute all related calculations. The same procedure will go with all operating and variable cost sections, which are mentioned in the model.
Next comes the revenue-related input; then go through the inputs around growth rate, churn rate, prices, and cost of sales, etc. These inputs will be changed from industry to industry; however, the basic structure is the same.
So far, you’ll get basic forecast reports, and now it comes down to looking at the Summary and Key Reports sheet(s) to see if the estimation makes logic: net income, gross margin and net cash flow, etc. Refine and iterates the inputs until you get a final result that makes sense for your business and your industry.
The Financial models are in xls. File format. We would recommend to use Excel or Google Sheets to develop and edit financial models. In practice, We use Excel to build and edit models and Google Sheets to share with clients. Because Excel is usually a faster software for building and designing with so many features, however, Google Sheets can make it convenient for sharing models with the user.
Our models can be used in both Excel and Google Sheets interchangeably; simply upload the Microsoft Excel model template into Google Sheets, and everything will be ready to go.
Undoubtedly Yes! All formulas’ cells and sheets are completely editable and open. Therefore, you can edit anything as per your requirement. But, you must need to consider the cell linkage first before making any change.
How to Edit the Mode?
All peach Areas are your INPUT CELLS. Please fill the PEACH AREA as per your Business situation. All WHITE and COLORED CELLS are CALCULATED and LINKED CELLS.
The Model is easy to use, dynamic and Transparent. We did not use complex formulas to build the Pre-built Financial Model or Financial Template.
Yes, We provide Half an Hour of free consultancy. We help you to explain
- The flow of Pre- Built Financial Model
- Explain Financial Terminology
- Explain How the Pre-built Financial Model work.
You can fix a meeting time with our Expert Financial Consultant and avail yourself of this opportunity to have one to one call with him/her.