Our interim CFO ensures strong financial controls and compliance of your business with government contracts. The Interim CFO takes to care of all aspects of the company’s financial cycle, including developing financial forecasts, performing financial and budget analysis, and preparing statutory financial reports for higher management and the Board of Directors. In partnership with the CEO, the Interim CFO works collaboratively with the Business Owner to deliver on company’s mission and objectives.
So What Can A Interim CFO Help You With?
- Work in conjunction with Financial Controller to ensure proper compliance with accounting standards, books of accounts;
- Ensure the sufficiency of financial controls, timely financial reporting, accurate monthly management reports, budgets, forecasts, and other ad hoc reports as required;
- Provide professional financial analysis of the company;
- Prepares annual financial reports;
- Analyze and report on budgeted Income Statement and Cash Flow;
- Cost-benefit analysis;
- Work in conjunction with the team to ensure accounting transactions are maintained professionally and in such a manner to facilitate ease of external and internal audits;
- Advise the Company Owner and higher management on financial planning, cashflow management and budgeting;
- Serve as the financial management contact; effectively communicate and present financial matters at corporate meetings; and
- Promote a culture of continuous business improvement and high financial performance that values learning and a commitment to quality.
What Benefits Do You Get From Using A Interim CFO?
- Affordable as the job is parttime.
- You can outsource a special projects.
- Immediately available.
- Flexible timing.
- Second opinion on your financial reports.
- Improve and train your current financial accountants.
- Immediacy – For some companies it is hard to find a full time CFO. Therefore, you can book a part time Interim CFO to manage your current tasks.
- Flexibility – Some companies want services of a part time CFO to provide greater flexibility with the role. Hiring Interim CFO is cost effective and you can work according to your needs.
- Experience and Exposure – Some sections and cases of finance are quite complicated. For example external audit or any other financial related tasks. Our Interim CFO has experience and exposure to many finance related matters and can recommend or provide a solution.
- Preparation of Financial Plan – Some start-ups are looking for Financial advice or plan for their business. You can book our Interim CFO for special tasks.